Please follow the instructions below, to set up PayPal Express to accept payments:
- On the Santu dashboard click on the My Store icon and then select on the Option "Payment methods you accept".
- Now you will see the list of currently enabled Payment methods.
- To edit this list, click on "Edit Methods".
- The Payment Wizard starts up and you should select "PayPal Express" from the list of available options.
- Click Next and look for the "PayPal Express" headline
- Enter your API username and API password and copy the API signature which you have been given by PayPal.
- ake sure your currency is listed in the Currency field
- Make sure to TICK the PayPal Express box in the Payment methods area.
Where to find your API details in PayPal
It will be listed in your PayPal account as follows:
- Click on "Profile" - then select "My Selling Tools"
- Look for "API access" and click on its Update link.
- Select Option 2 and click on "Request API credentials" and then Select Option 1 "Request API Signature".